Parent Support Link are pleased to offer the
following Health and Wellbeing Workshops
Anxiety- the fear within
– Covering the reasons why anxiety can be helpful and
understanding how we can take control over our thoughts.
An introduction to mindfulness
– How this practice can keep our minds on the present,
helping us to better respond to stressful situations.
– A down to earth introduction to meditation and the importance of the breath.
– making changes to help make life simpler and less stressful.
– How to “bounce back” from life’s knocks.
All sessions will take place via zoom from 10.30am until approx. 12pm
The evening sessions via zoom will take place at 6pm until approx.7.30pm
Places may have to be limited, so please register your interest
as soon as you can this by contacting :-either
Nicki on 07887928960 Email
Kimmy on 07535733864 Email
If you are unsure about using the Zoom app, we are happy to help with this,
please don’t let it be a barrier to you attending the sessions.