Well being sessions
5 October 2022 @ 10:30 am - 2 October 2024 @ 12:30 pm
Parent Support Link are pleased to offer the
following Health and Wellbeing Workshops
Anxiety- the fear within
– Covering the reasons why anxiety can be helpful and
understanding how we can take control over our thoughts.
An introduction to mindfulness
– How this practice can keep our minds on the present,
helping us to better respond to stressful situations.
– A down to earth introduction to meditation and the importance of the breath.
– making changes to help make life simpler and less stressful.
– How to “bounce back” from life’s knocks.
All sessions will take place in person from 10.30am until approx. 12pm
Places may have to be limited, so please register your interest
as soon as you can this by contacting: – either
Nicki on 07887928960 Email
Kimmy on 07535733864 Email